“Savoir Terre” sustainable flour
1kg - sold in supermarkets
Helping make agriculture sustainable
Savoir Terre works with French farmers belonging to the Axereal cooperative under a progress plan designed to contribute to making agriculture sustainable.
The progress plan is audited, monitored and certified.
- 100% French wheat
- Wheat grown using the best practices set out in the CultivUp progress plan
- Guaranteed remuneration for farmers thanks to three-year contracts
Examples of best practices:
- To protect the environmental balance in fields, Savoir Terre farmers use new technologies to map crops and tailor fertilising strategies to requirements.
- After harvesting, wheat is stored in ventilated grain elevators so that no storage insecticides are needed.
- Some Savoir Terre farmers are preserving biodiversity and helping maintain bee populations by siting hives on their farms.
And "Savoir Terre" takes its progress plan further by donating 1% of its turnover to environmental charities through “1% for the Planet”