BOORTMALT is the world leader malting company with 3 million tonnes production capacity. The group is present on 5 continents with 27 malting plants. Boortmalt’s expertise is widely acknowledged by brewers and distillers who rely on the supply of top quality barley malt.The Boortmalt Group is a fully owned subsidiary of the agricultural and agribusiness cooperative Axereal. Our relationship with Axereal, Europe’s largest grain cooperative, ensures us access to high quality barley year round.
As a Master of Malt, member of the IT team, your role will include the following tasks:
- Taking the lead on the daily tasks of the IT support team. You are energized by helping internal and external customers to resolve technical support issues by investigating the problems and defining the appropriate actions.
- You explore new horizons together with your colleagues of the Global IT support team to implement best practices and drive improvements.
- You strive to continuously improve the FAQ's based on received requests and incidents. You are responsible for all content documentation of the knowledge base in the ticketing tool.
- You provide efficient tracking of the IT inventory
- Assist the Group ICT Support & Operations Manager to set up new modules in the ticketing tool
The Group ICT Support & Operations manager, to whom you will report, will be informed of your actions at all times. In exchange, you can count on his/her guidance.
The ideal master will thick the following boxes:
- a degree in Information systems, Computer science or equivalent by experience. Knowledge of IT methodology is a must
- Minimum 2 years of experience in a similar IT support ole
- Proficient written and verbal English and Dutch.
- Knowledge of French or Spanish is a plus. ALternatively, willingness to learn (one of) these languages
- Knowledge of JDE, MAPPS, Opera, Sharepoint, O365
We offer an attractive salary and benefits package.
You will be part of a global organisation with a wide range of national and international career opportunities.